Monday, March 29, 2010

*i heart faces challenge* Dramatic Black and White


So...For the past couple of weeks I have been following a blog/forum called I heart faces.(As if I needed one more forum/blog to follow!!) It is a great place for tutorials/resources etc for photographers and every week they offer a different photo challenge. Great way to learn and also a great way to showcase just a teeny bit of my work on the blog!
This weeks challenge is 'Dramatic Black and White.' It only took me like 3 hours to pick one for this challenge!!!! I have so many black and white conversions that I love but ultimately I chose this one.

SHe just screams drama doesn't she???
For more awesome dramatic black and white pics and tons of other fun photgraphy stuff...head on over to http://Iheartfaces.blogspot.com :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing catchlights! Beautiful! Are you going to do the upcoming challenges? :)I am so lazy about it. LOL

    ReplyDelete