Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bloggity blog blah.....

Blah. So either I'm a really boring person with a really boring life...or I have writers block. Most likey, both. Either way I figured I was due for another entry so I'm sitting down to just wing it and recap the week. Blah.
Have to start by saying....I cannot freakin wait for winter to be over...I have dealt with enough snot, poop and puke this winter to last a lifetime. This past week was no exception. You know you are a mom when you would rather catch your child's throw-up in your hand than have to clean it up off the floor or the bed AGAIN for the 900th time. We have resorted to putting trashcans in the beds with the kids because we have changed the sheets and comforters at least 5 times this week. Ummm...Springtime? Where are you? Please come soon before I have a nervous breakdown. Thanks.
On top of the stomach flu this week we also had Joshua's cardiology follow up visit. To be honest...I kind of put the whole VSD thing out of mind for the past few months since he hasn't had any symptoms so this appointment really snuck up on me. Thankfully all is well(for the most part) and he'll continue to be seen by caridiolgy until he is a toddler.
Ahhhhh...But the bright spot of my week???? It came!!!! It FINALLY came!!!!!!!!!!! My amazing, fantastic, wonderful, perfect,dream camera came!! I am in love. I think Chris may be jealous. He says I spend more time with it than I do with him:) I knew it was supposed to be delivered yesterday and I was terrified that I would still be at Joshua's MD appt when they came and unable to sign for it..So I left a note for the UPS man on the door...BEGGING and PLEADING with him to leave it. (Which he did..He is now my new BFF.) You can't even BEGIN to imagine my excitement when I saw the box(or Jacksons disappointment when he realized that it wasn't for him!HHHHAAAAA!) I can't wait for the weather to get warm so I can really start playing with it.(That's what she said.) It is alot of camera but I am having a blast with it. Makes me feel all fancy. You think I inundated you with pictures before...Just you wait.
So thats the week in a nutshell...Vomit, Poo, Snot, MD appts and MY NEW CAMERA. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment