Monday, March 22, 2010

Yes..It IS about time!

Procrastinator, slacker, dilly-dallyer, dawdler, idler,(is that a word?)loafer.....Not words I would normally use to describe myself but in relation to this blog...Yes, all of the above. I suck. BUT, I will get better. I think..maybe.. So my excuse is that life right now is insanely busy. As always. There is not one single day in my calendar for the month of March that does not have something scheduled. CRAZY, I know! But GOOD crazy! For starters, the weather is warming up here in Southeast Indiana!! Yippee! This means, sports for the kids, days at the park, playdates, picnics, Spring cleaning, oh... and most importantly photo shoots!!!! So not officially in business YET..but since the weather has started to get warm...I have had quite a few people call me or email me for pics already!:) So excited about this! I even was asked to do a wedding in November!!! I still don't have everything squared away yet with pricing, packages, portfolio building, website etc....but soon enough. Takes money to make money unfortunately and it is going to be a slow process. Somewhat frustrating but at the same time...I don't want to rush it. I want to take my time with all of this and educate myself and do this right the first time around. I want it to be something I'm proud of. I heard a great quote today and it stuck with me...."The only way to do great work is to love what you do." Whoa. No wonder I suck as a nurse!! Ha! Who knew? Okay...short post...But I have mommy duties to tend too! No rest for the weary...

No comments:

Post a Comment